HISTORIC 25TH STREET CAR SHOW
Registration is now closed!
Thank you for your interest in entering your vehicle. Registration for the 2024 Historic 25th Street Car Show will open in March – February.
Friday, June 2nd
5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Historic 25th Street
The Historic 25th Street Car and Motorcycle Show is an open show with no categories or classes and 300+ vehicles. Come prepared to shop, dine, and listen to live music with us!
2023 HISTORIC 25TH STREET CAR SHOW COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRT
Pre-order your 2023 Historic 25th Street Car Show commemorative t-shirt. You are pre-ordering this t-shirt. Your order will be available for pick up during the car show at the information booth located at Lincoln Avenue and 25th Street. Quantities are limited! Order yours today.
Gildan soft styles t-shirt. Artwork by local artist, Jan Carlsen.
Historic 25th Street Car Show
- Registration is $25 per vehicle. Registration will stay open until event sells out.
- Parking spots may not be “reserved.” NO chairs, barricades, caution tape, etc. will be allowed in parking spots or on sidewalks as a “reservation.”
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
- Participating vehicles are required to stay parked for the duration of the event from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Car Show offers more than 20 awards and prizes provided by sponsors, local business owners and Ogden City officials.
Thank you to our generous sponsors: Ogden City, Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital, Weber County RAMP, Weber State University, America First Credit Union, Bank of Utah, Swire Coca-Cola and Admiral Beverage – Pepsi.